Blocking Canvas - Shape to Create Fusible Interfacing Buckram - Firm W90cm
SKUAdd to wishlist
Available to buy in qty increments: 0.1
Shape to Create Fusible Interfacing helps add structure and firm support to garments. Suitable for dresses, full skirts, purses, bags, hat, costumes and more. This interfacing is machine washable & dry cleanable and 90cm in width
Instructions for use:
1. Pre-wash all fabrics without fabric softener
2. Always pre-test interfacings on a swatch of the same material being used before starting project.
3. Cut fusible interfacings as per pattern instructions. Cut away seam allowance if required
4. Pre-heat iron to medium temperature with steam setting on.
5. Place adhesive (rough/shiny) side of the interfacing down on the back (wrong) side of the material being bonded.
6. Cover with a light, dry pressing cloth. Press and hold iron with medium pressure for 10-15 seconds. Repeat by lifting iron to new area and pressing slightly overlapping previous area until entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool. If additional ironing is required press 5 seconds from the from of the project.
7. Allow to cool.
If other colours are available for this product, these are listed in the table below. Please note colour variations may occur especially on naturally occurring products and those that have been dyed. We try our best to ensure colour consistency but cannot guarantee that two different products with the same colour description will have the same colour.